About Us

Angel Fire, New Mexico, United States
We are the central source to make your Angel Fire lodging rental reservation, specializing in customer service with no extra hidden fees for you. Established in business since 1996. We use seven rental management companies in Angel Fire and have access to 90% of the resort rental properties, including condos, homes, cabins, hotels, motels and lodges.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I thought I would post this email from a couple from South Africa that came to Angel Fire for a wedding in Sept. " Four Seasons Plaza was really comfortable. I think of all the wedding guests staying in accommodations in Angel Fire, we had the best at Four Seasons! So thank you for recommending it to me. Also for the recommendation to dine at The Roasted Clove. We all had steak and it was wonderful! Many thanks for all your help, if we ever come to Angel Fire again, I will make contact with you." Hazel L.

No comments:

Post a Comment